Saturday, May 23, 2009

After the Apple Kid Duathalon

Wow! I just finished the Apple Kid Duathalon...and got 5th place in 11-year old girls! I'm just so proud of myself for doing this! When the bullet shot into the sky, and everyone started off, I thought of how hard I trained, and I just took off. After the first 1/2 mile, I was pretty tired. Then, when I hopped on my bike, I was so energized! After the hard bike ride, I was REALLY tired. I felt all better when I saw my family at the gate cheering me on, my dad taking pictures. I ran the last 1/2 mile, and got my ribbon. I then saw my dad and I ran to him. He told me he was so proud.... I even cried a little bit under my sunglasses. I am very proud of myself, truly. Right now I'm still tired, and mt legs feel like Jello, too. I will deffinetly try this again next year. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment