Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hidden Haven Resort-Big Bass Lake 2009

Beautiful Sunset


Huge Walleye!


The Michael Jackson Family


All of the cousins

Fishing!

Today I just got back from Hidden Haven Resort; the lake I was talking about earlier. I'm really sad that my week of freedom is over, but still happy to be home and being able to see my family again. While we were there we deffinetly had a crazy, exciting, fun, and surprising week! We went swimming, paddel boating, tanned, played badminton, had a bonfire, and most of all... fished 90% of the time we were there! When the weather turned cold we played dominoes, read by the fire, cuddled up on the couch with a blanket, played card games, and most of all... still... went fishing with our raingear on! On party nights, pink flamingo/Michael Jackson, princess, and baby shower nights, we had the most excitment and surprises. On pink flamingo night slash Michael Jackson, we all dressed up as Michael Jackson and his family. My cousin Andrea was Michael, I was Paris, and my aunt Paula was Blanket. It was so hilarious! The day we laft was soooooooo sad! I was glad that I would be sble to see my puppy Cira, again, though! I am so excited, already, for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment