Saturday, July 25, 2009

What a...surprising evening

What a... surprising evening. Tonight we went to the mall to return my brother's Rip Stick that he was way too whoosed {WUh-sed} to try out! :P We also needed to return my sister's shoes she bought from Gymboree. We ended up with new eye shadow fir me, cleaning supplies, Coraline the movie, a white necklace for me, pens, Gymboree clothes and a pair of shoes, paper plates, some snacks, multi-colored bracelets, a dumb Bratz doll my sister bought, and a stupid Mario Kart electronic remote-controled racecar toy. Two things is enough for me, though! When we got home we opened up, and put away our things. Then while dad went to mow the lawn, we put in Coraline. After about a half hour of the movie the doorbell rang, we opened it, and it was Jake, Molly, and their mom and dad from Texas, along with my grandma and grandpa! They are my second cousins. While Cira freaked out and licked our guests, the adults were outside drinking beverages and chatting, while Molly who's 17, Jake who's 14, Evan, Lexie, and I watched Coraline inside. Jake and Evan worked on his Mario race car toy while they watched Coralie, too. When the movie was over, the adults came in and took pictures of all of us. Then Molly, Jake, their mom and dad, and my grandma and grandpa drove back to my grandma and grandpa's house where they'd be staying while they were in Minnesota. All in all, it was an eventful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment