Sunday, August 9, 2009

After the Benton County Fair

I just got back from the Benton County Fair! It was SOOOO much fun! We looked at all of the animals like rabbits, birds, ducks, fish, sheep, goats, mules, horses, pigs, hogs, porcipines, dogs, cats, and even some peacocks! We also got mini donuts, and carmel corn to take home. I bought a pair of red earrings, and also got an American flag. We also went to the consumer booths and played games, got free cards, pencils, and candy, and even got some Mary Kay make-up remover. After the fair we got Subway because my dad had to get to his meeting in 15 minutes. I got a 6-inch itanian sandwich, with tomatoes, ham, black olives, pickles, and oil. (My usual.) After that we went home and ate our lunch and continued a regular day in the life of Kayla.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kayla, i have another blog that i want you to see! Go to www.cookingwithiyana.blogspot.com if you like cooking! nice post btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Iyana! I love your new blog, Cooking With Iyana! I read it every day. Lol!

    ReplyDelete