Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SFX Helping

Today I went to St. Francis Xavier school to help my grandma because she's the secretary there! We worked on stamping books and unboxing books. It sounds the opposite of fun but it's actually tons of fun! Then we went to Coborn's to pick-up chicken for a quick lunch. The chicken tasted really good, too! We then got to work on taking inventory for the school year ahead and started delivering books that we stamped to classrooms. We have the Fall Festival at SFX every fall, so I got to see all the prizes and silent action items ahead of time! I had my eye on some rocks that were really pretty! They had a bowl with some really pretty amthyst, marble, layer rock, and Fool's Gold in it! I have a rock collection so these rocks really interest me! On Thursday I'm going back to SFX to help again after going to the Benton County Fair tommorow! We go there every year to see the animals, games, and booths that they show paintings, old antiques, and have companies like Creative Memories scrapbooking company sell things. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment