Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hannah's Birthday Party

The party was SO fun! When we got there we had a tour of her house, then had a scavenger hunt, ate pizza and drank pop, then we opened presents, and then ate cake and ice-cream. After that we played outside and went into their culvert. It was, like, 1/4 a mile long! We also threw water balloons for distance. Hannah's mom then said we should go downstairs and set up for bedtime. After we set up we ate candy and popcorn, drank Gatorade, and watched 'Nick At Night'. We played Charades until Hannah and Chelsea got tired and went to bed. I wanted to go outside and film a terrifying Kayla and Halie show webisode by the neighbor's gargoins they have in the front yard, and culvert, but it was too dark and Hannah's mom would stop us! All night long, Kira, Halie, Kaylee, Hannah W, and I stayed up! We just talked, texted, (although I don't have a phone) played pranks, and just danced and messed-around. One of the pranks we pulled in the morning was wrapping the people that were sleeping in toilet paper, and trying to make them pee by dipping their hands in a glass of warm water. We tried to sneak outside at 3:00 and 5:00, but her mom told us to go back to bed. (we didn't) At six we fell asleep, and at 8:00 Hannah's mom came down and woke us up to go eat breakfast. We had french toast-sticks with strawberries w/ sugar on top. We decided to go outside and play in the culvert for a while. We went inside after that and played sardines. Then, we went into their camper and just talked. My dad came to pick me up for an eye appointment after that. I got contacts and they were very fun getting! I practiced putting them in and taking them out. We went home after that, and I was so tired I took a 5-hour nap!
As you can see, Hannah's b-day party was very fun! I hope I get invited to another one this summer!
(: Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment