Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Day of School!!!


Today was the last day of school! We took a math final quiz, went outside for kickball in Language Arts, took another Science/Social final quiz, ate lunch, did field day, went inside to look at our time capsules and videos, went back outside for free time, and then went home. During field day, we an our relays and we got second place! Next we did the mile challenge, then we played tug-of-war. After, when we did out time capsules, I saw that my favorites, friends, and what was cool and un-cool has changed A LOT! It was also very fun reading the letter we wrpte ourselves at the beginning of the year, and watching the videos of what our favorite vacation spots are, and so on. I looked so different considering how tall I've gotten and now that I cut my hair shoulder-length. The entire day was deffinetly bittersweet because I love my teachers and will want to see them every day like I usually do in school. Yet, I will be doing so many fun things this summer! I will be going to Ruttger's, Moose Lake, Summerland, The Minnesota Zoo, Monsinger Gardens, sleepovers, movies, ect. I wish we could go to school whenever we want, yet a certain amount of days in a year. Then, I would go sometimes in the summer, so I wouldn't miss my teachers as much. Well, I've been training for the Mayor's 1k. It's about 3/4 of a mile, which will be very easy! It's totally in the bag!!!
Tommorow is Hannah's birthday party and it will be SO fun! I can'y wait for all the fin things we're going to do there! Hopefully I'll win the cake eating contest! (:

***P.S. Here's a picture of me and Halie on the last day of school today!
Here blog is: wwww.halie21.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment