Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Ruttgers Vacation

Ruttgers was so much fun this year! After we left we were all anxious to get there after about 10 minutes of driving. I got a little bit carsick too, and mom had to pull down the window for me... When we finally got there, we were prancing and dancing around because we finally arrived at Ruttgers Bay Lake! When we first stepped inside our villa we would be staying in for the next three days we were all awed in how beautiful it was! We knew we would really enjoybour stay. We then unpacked our things and headed off to Zigs for dinner. We got hamburgers and my dad got a mexicana chicken wrap. It was soooooo good! Especially the french fries we got with it! Since it was Father's Day weekend, we got all our food free! After dinner, we went to the lodge gift shop to look around. I decided to get two postcards to write out and send to my grandparents. I thought they would really appreciate that. We then went back to our villa and just relaxed for the next hour or so. Since family bingo was tonight, we headed there. We played many games of regular, BO, Texas T, and four corners bingo games. Then we played blackout bingo. So far my family hadn't won any games, and I thought I would when I had only one space to cover. Instead of calling O-70 like I needed, he called B-10 and a college student won the $321.50 jackpot. ): I was very dissapointed I didn't win, but it was okay. We went back to our villa and all of us drifted to sleep.
The next morning we went straight to the lodge buffet for breakfast. They had every kind of fruit, pastries, cereals, bacon, eggs, omlets, pancakes, and waffles to choose from there. We filled our plates with whatever we wanted and headed to our table to eat. We chattered away while we ate. From the buffet, we went straight back to our villa. We tanned outside waiting for the sun to warm up so we could go swimming. We then got our swimsuits on, and went down to the beach to swim. When we got there we jumped and splashed in the now warm water.

No comments:

Post a Comment