Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Ruttgers Vacation (Part 2)

We played around for quite some time, and then my mom and brother headed back to the villa to rest. My dad used a yellow fun bug to pull us to the water trampoline to bounce. When we got there, we bounced and I jumped off a few times before we headed back. My dad was very tired by the time he pulled us back to shore. We went swimming in the outdoor pool after, and I practiced my strokes while my sister practiced 'swimming' with her life jacket on. We headed back to our villa and showered off for lunch after swimming. We went to go shopping after that, and I bought a TY stuffed animal for my collection that looked just like my dog Cira, since I missed her so much. We had to drop her off at Sam and Danni's pet spa to stay while we were on vacation. After shopping we went to the sandcastle building contest where we were given a list of things to find to put on our sand castle. We built a shark. After time was up, a judge came around and looked at each creation. I was so mad because one family saw our shark and made their own shark! I was fine though because everyone's sand sculpture beside ours was obviously terrible!He then announced the winners. "3rd place goes to the hammerhead shark, and Ruttger's mascot!" "2nd place goes to the happy camper family for Ruttgers castle!" I was sure we would be first now! "And finally 1st goes to the Ruttgers Lodge creation!" I was so pissed off... Those castles all had to do with Ruttgers, so they automatically won! Aggghhh! All the people that walked by during the contest kept raving that ours was the best and it got their best vote. My whole family was so mad that we got totally robbed in that competition! We went back to our villa after, and got ready for dinner at Zigs again. I got pizza and french fries for dinner that day for a change. After dinner we went to play some tennis with our rackets before going to golf. I drove the cart the whole way without killing anyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment