Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Ruttgers Vacation (Part 3)

We put our cart away after golfing all nine holes. I had mosquito bites everywhere after! We drove back to our villa after, and put on warm clothes for the bonfire, and singer that night. He was a very nice singer, and I really enjoyed him. We fell asleep very peacefully that night.
The next morning we woke up early, ate breakfast in our villa quickly, and packed up to go home. We all hoped in the car, and I watched a movie until we got to Sam and Danni's pet spa to pick up Cira. When we walked in, I told the front desk lady that I was Cira's owner. She immidiately started peeing all over the floor in excitment. (X We put her in the car, and she was just licking everyone in excitment. We drove home with Cira sitting on my lap, and with me thinking about our Ruttgers trip 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment