Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday's Tennis Lessons

Today I had tennis lessons! They are always really fun! We are working on skills still, although I am in the Intermediate classes. We have seven kids in the class, and only two other than me can hit the ball over the net! I mean, I bet these kids didn't even take the beginner, and just skipped to Intermediate! It makes me very angry at times because I always get stuck with the same girl on my team, so I always lose because of her! Well, I will just have to deal with it and hope that the one on one games come soon. I am very good at the one on one games that I play with my mom and brother when I practice. I am hoping that next year we will get some more advanced players to join. I am still having a ton of fun though because tennis is my most favorite sport in the entire world so, it's all good! Peace out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment